1. Access the Wall Street Journal database link from the listing of A-Z Library Databases. You may also use the direct database link.
2. Log in with your Office 365 account (SF ID@sfcollege.edu and college password). If you are already logged in via Office 365, you will not see this prompt.
3. The first time you access the Wall Street Journal, you will need to complete your account registration. You will be able to choose your own password.
4. Be sure to choose the correct account type: Professor, Staff, or Student. The Professor account type will provide more curriculum integration options.
6. You now have full access to all content from the Wall Street Journal.