The Lawrence W. Tyree Library serves the students, staff, and faculty of Santa Fe College. The Library is open for studying, access to resources, and research help throughout the week, with additional weekend hours.
The Library has staff available to assist you on all three floors. If you need research help, stop by the 2nd floor reference desk to speak to one of our librarians. For more ways to access help, see our Research Help page.
This guide introduces resources the Tyree Library provides to Santa Fe College students in the Surgical Technology Program.
If you need a more general introduction to library research, try Research 101.
- Where to Find Articles
- Shows how to access the library databases and describes the databases most useful for surgical technology students.
- How to Search
- Describes search strategies from the basics of identifying keywords and subject headings to more advanced search strategies in CINAHL.
- How to Find Books
- Shows how to locate books and eBooks in the library catalog. Includes a list of recommended books.
- How to Find Information on the Web
- Provides information on PubMed, web search tips, and suggested websites.
- Career Information
- Provides access to books, databases, and websites related to a career in surgical technology.
- Contains all of the video tutorials embedded throughout this guide in one place.
Commitment to Equal Access and Equal Opportunity
Santa Fe College is committed to an environment that embraces diversity, respects the rights of all individuals, is open and accessible, and is free of harassment and discrimination. For more information, visit sfcollege.edu/eaeo or contact email@example.com.
SACSCOC Accreditation Statement
Santa Fe College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). For more information, visit sfcollege.edu/sacscoc.