Flipped Library Instruction Timeline
Due to scheduling constraints, Flipped Library Instruction must be scheduled one month in advance.
Today's date is .
Please check the instruction calendar This link opens in a new window to make sure your requested time is available.
- 4 weeks out: Librarian and faculty meet to discuss needs of class; Librarian begins to create customized lessons and tutorials
- 2 weeks out: Library content is loaded into Canvas; Faculty discusses expectations with students; Students review lessons and take quiz
- 1 week out: Students are reminded of the physical meeting and the need to review library materials
- Day of instruction:
- Librarians gives brief interactive review session (no more than 10-15 minutes)
- Research worksheets are provided for students to work on
- Students research topics and find resources; faculty and librarian are available for help with topics, assignment requirements, and/or research help
Flipped Library Instruction Session Request Form