Due to scheduling constraints:
- Daytime classes must be scheduled at least one week in advance.
- Evening and weekend classes must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance, and Flipped Library Instruction must be scheduled at least one month in advance.
Today's date is .
Please check the instruction calendar This link opens in a new window to make sure your requested time is available.
Instruction Request Forms
Please choose from the following instruction request form options.
- SLS 1101 Scavenger Hunt
- Introduction to library services and scavenger hunt assignment for SLS 1101 classes.
- Library Instruction Session
- Instructors may request a general introductory session or a session specifically geared toward a class assignment.
- Flipped Library Instruction
- The librarian provides online instruction in the form of tutorials, webpages, quizzes, etc. via Canvas prior to an instruction session. During the instruction session, students actively apply the knowledge they learned from the online content. Flipped Library Instruction must be scheduled at least one month in advance.
- Guided Research Session
- Librarian-led session focused on hands-on research for an assignment. No formal instruction included.
- Zoom Instruction Session
- Online instruction session via Zoom. For sessions using the Library's Zoom room, recordings can be made available.
- Canvas Embedded Librarian
- Library instruction provided directly into Canvas. Can include tutorials, webpages, quizzes, webinars, etc.